Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What happened?

I had it all planned out.  Remember that series on parenting in the public schools?  Then it happened...writer's block, homesickness, life.  Oh well.  Maybe next year! 

We have been busy in the silence of my blog.  In the silence, I have realized that I have strayed from the original purpose of this space.  It became about me and not about chronicling the goings on with the boys.  So with renewed focus...they're back.

Here are some of the things they have been up to.

Soccer, soccer and more soccer.






Halloween.  With these two to protect us, who needs a home security system?


The picture of Tegan was taken at the local senior center.  Kids from our Mom's Club put on a costume parade for the residents.  Tegan played balloon with the three ladies on the couch for about 30 minutes!  So cute!

Davian had a jog-a-thon to raise money for his school.  He had so much fun!  And he was the top money raiser for his class.  As a reward, he had a special pizza lunch with his teacher!



We were blessed by a visit by our dear, dear friends Julie, Will and Henry.  We have missed them so much and were so thankful to see them and get a chance to play! 





We are so incredibly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Praise God for friends! :) You look amazing, by the way. No worries, everyone gets writers block here and there... just move on and maybe someday you'll come back to it.

    I love your home security system! And the sweet boys with the happy smiles. :)

    Enjoy!

    Jenni

    PS. I've had writers block for a couple of weeks on my blog too... did you give me that?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your blog....cute pictures....Dee Dee Payne

    ReplyDelete