Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Unwelcome Visitor!

Saturday, I found an unwelcome visitor in the dog food container!

I am a pretty brave girl.  Snakes, spiders, and other creepy things don't usually scare me (except bats).  This guy did!  It was very dark in the garage when I scooped out a big bowl of food and saw this little thing jumping up the side of the container trying to get out! I screamed a lot and very loudly!  Thankfully, I have one brave little 4 1/2 year old boy who held the flashlight while I captured our visitor and released it outside. 

Davian remained safely in the house! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! Hopefully he is gone for good now, but I wouldn't guarantee it... if he got in once, he might come back with the rest of his family. Just be aware.

    How funny that the bigger one was in the house. Where was the Daddy?

    ReplyDelete