Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gaining Graditude (week 3)

I have had so much to be thankful for this past week!  Here are the highlights.  I have a bunch of posts about this past weekend...stay tuned...

21. a phone call that reminded me that it was Tuesday.
22. a week so busy that I forgot what day of the week it was!
23. the abililty and time to help with VBS this week.
24.  chairs, beds, our washer and dryer, TV, table, drawers. 
25.  birthdays for two wonderful women in our lives (my mom and mother-in-law)
26. San Diego and all the family fun we had
27. the Bravo Vargas family and their hospitality
28. ice cream
29. my morning quiet time (I haven't had any over the past few days and I miss it dearly!)
30. TWO showings at our house this week!  Please pray that we would sell the house!!!

I hope you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment