Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Home Makeover: Day 2

Here are the pictures from today.  It doesn't look like much progress, but they pulled up the flooring in the laundry room and half bath today.  When I stopped by, the poor guy was scraping with a shovel to get the adhesive off.

Half bathroom



Laundry room

Austin and I are painting the interior ourselves.  Okay, let's be honest, Austin is painting the interior and I pretend to paint.  He is making progress.

The ladder is a 6 footer!



This ladder is a 14 footer when not extended.



This is the mountain of debris in the living room!



They finally took down the "for sale" sign!

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Whoa!! Those are some seriously tall ceilings!! I wouldn't be able to paint that high if my life depended on it!! Good luck to you guys ;) LOVE the color!!

    ReplyDelete