Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gaining Gratitude (week 6)

Yes, I know...I skipped a week (or two!).  The days seem to fade into past tense way too fast!  I guess between getting into school routine and a case of strep, last week slipped away.  Then a whole bunch of new house drama.  And perhaps a dash of having a hard time finding the gratitude in the everyday messiness of life, but isn't that why I started this in the first place?


These are the things that I gave thanks for last week (and the week before that):
51. antibiotics
52. friendship that spans thousands of miles and three time zones
53. a reassuring phone call from the best pediatrician on the planet!
54. a morning at the flea market with new friends (even though it was WAY too hot)
55. the community garden
56. Grace
57. two little boys who love each other so much
58. keys to our new place (FINALLY!!!)
59. a new soccer season even though it is SO different this time around
60. dropping Davian off to school every day

I pray that you have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. This is so nice Jill..it's so hard to appreciate all the little things and give thanks while trying to just get through each day with kids.. I loved your list :)

    ReplyDelete